· TABLT (previously Sabse Sasta Dukaan) is one of the fastest growing online pharmacy delivering medicines and healthcare products to semi-urban and rural India.
· Previously it was selling medicines & delivering under the same name- Sabse Sasta Dukaan. It has now rebranded its Pharmacy business to TABLT & logistics business to FLYE.
· Flye has over 300 service partners across West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand & Odisha
· Flye is looking to establish a chain of 1000 service partners in the country by 2022
· TABLT has till date served over 1 lac customers in eastern India.
· Flye has till date delivered 8 lac orders & handles the entire logistical requirement for TABLT, covers over 1000 Pin Codes in 4 States.
· Flye is also looking to partner with several e-commerce platforms and bridge the gap between the platforms and their reach in the semi-urban and rural markets
Kolkata 23 April 2021: India’s fastest growing Pharmacy chain TABLT (previously Sabse Sasta Dukaan) has strengthened its portfolio with the launch of its logistics arm FLYE. TABLT is one of the fastest growing online pharmacy in the country, delivering medicines and healthcare products to semi-urban and rural India. Launched in 2018, the brand has gained the trust of thousands of customers by providing authentic medicines at the best discounts.
The brand has expanded with the launch FLYE, which will be actively handling all the logistical requirements for the brand. Flye is also looking to partner with several e-commerce platforms and bridge the gap between the platforms and their reach in the semi-urban and rural market.
Kolkata headquartered healthcare startup TABLT plans to strengthen its presence through FLYE logistic centers across India. FLYE has a major focus on rural and semi-urban regions. It has over 300 service partners across Eastern India including West Bengal, Odisha, Jharkhand and Bihar. Flye is looking to establish a chain of 1000 logistics centers in the country by 2022.
Mr. Anish Agarwal, Co-founder, FLYE, said, “We are planning to expand our footprint. Our focus is not only to meet the medical needs but also to create job opportunities in the semi-urban and rural areas. The logistics business in India is seeing a fortunate Everest in recent times. After all, who doesn’t like to invest in a model which is a hassle-free interplay between the infrastructure, technology, and service providers? Despite the sentiments declining in the economy, the logistics industry is expected to rise to $250 Billion in the upcoming events. It is the right time to “Empower Yourself with FLYE.
Mr. Anant Jain, Co-founder, FLYE, said, “Lack of integration in transport networks, information technology, and warehousing is one of the major drawbacks in the industry. Moreover, there is a lack of IT support, deliverable equipment, and integration of systems between the company and the service providers. With a renewed mission of transforming the core supply chain through technology and generating more employment opportunities, FLYE is looking forward to disrupting the industry with super fast delivery powered by convenient tracking systems.”